These are very unique shaped candles. Made from only soy wax. No additives are included. This candle would look so cool on your bookshelf or coffee table.
- Soy and Beeswax, lead-free cotton wick
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 1.2”l x 1.0”w x 9”h
- Weight: 4.6oz
CANDLE CARE & SAFETY
- Prior to burning, trim wick to 1/4" inch
- Upon lighting the candle for the first time, allow it to burn long enough for the wax pool to reach the edge of the container to prevent candle tunneling
- Never leave burning candles unattended and always use them on a fireproof and level surface
- Please do not burn the candles for more than 3 hours at a time
- Keep burning candles away from fans, open windows and any flammable materials/objects
- Please do not touch or move burning candles when the wax is liquid and allow the candles/container to cool completely before handling
- Keep burning candles out of reach from children and pets
- Treat it delicately. It is fragile. Treat gently to prevent breaking.
- Do not leave in direct heat or sunlight. This will cause the pillar to melt.
- Due to the handcrafted nature of this item, expect slight variation in the appearance of each unique piece. Our motto is to make eco-friendly candles using natural materials as much as possible without using harmful coagulants or artificial waxes, so the candle may have small bubbles, chafing, or discoloration. Especially for color candles, it may be seen more.
To ensure the quality, our candles are all hand poured and made in small batches in our studio at Brooklyn, NY. We place the highest priority on making eco-friendly products. Hand poured, our candles are natural soy and beeswax with a lead-free cotton wick. Our candles are cruelty-free, phthalate-free, petroleum-free and shipped with eco-friendly materials.
We do not focus on burning. Our candles are mostly for home decor use only, however if lit please allow the candle to burn on a fire proof surface. It's not designed with a focus on melting, so it burns faster than a regular Pillar candle.
All of our in house items are shipped via UPS Ground. Expedited and international shipping options are also available at checkout.
Store pickup is possible for most items. Items that aren't eligible for store pickup include:
- Art Prints
- Ponnopozz-designed Leggings
- Ponnopozz Cat Tees
- Ponnopozz Pillows
These items are printed to order and are fulfilled by our 3rd party printer in North Carolina.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return needs to be shipped, you will be charged the shipping cost.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products and masks). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards. That said, full priced items purchased with a discount code are able to be returned.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.